Facility schedules and ROCKY PASS membership services are now available online!
You already have an account if you have:
· A Rocky Pass card (received for Eco Centre access)
· Membership or punch pass to the fitness centre, pool, aquafit, or skating
· Registered in swimming lessons or fitness class
Email or call us and we will send you a temporary password to log in to your existing account!
403.845.3720 ▪ email@example.com
How to access your Online Rocky Pass Account:
2. Check for an Email from Rocky Mountain House / perfectmind.com with your temporary password, then enter your email address and password to access services online.
3. New to Town — Signup to create a new account.
4. Not Sure — call or stop by Guest Services at the Rocky Regional Recreation Centre if you are having trouble accessing your online account, need to verify your email, password reset, or need to change your personal information.
Log in to access your account. Under 'My Info' you can...
- Edit and view your account details
- See current memberships (including Eco Centre access)
- Manage Login
- Sign Waivers
- Add family members
- See attendance & transaction history
Under Facility Availability you can view Recreation Facility schedules:
(no log-in required to view schedules)
- Ball Diamonds
- Lou Soppit Community Centre
- North Saskatchewan River Park
- Aquatic Centre
- Rec Centre Rooms
- Sports Fields
Under Book Campsite you can view available sites at Centennial Campground and make a reservation:
(no log-in required to view availability; create an account to book a campsite)
NEW THIS YEAR: Online campsite reservations are required
Under Buy Memberships you can purchase...
- Recreation Pass Membership
- Pool Pass memberships
- Punch Passes for pool or fitness activities
Under Program Registration you can...
- Register for fitness classes and activities
- Access swimming Lessons information
Online registration is not available for programs with prerequisites. Please Call to book your child's lessons.
- Access Youth Day Camp information (seasonal)