Mayor’s Recognition Awards
THE DEADLINE FOR 2022 NOMINATIONS IS APRIL 14, 2022. AWARDS ARE PRESENTED IN THE SPRING.
Recognizing achievement and volunteer service by individuals, teams, or groups who, through their efforts and/or accomplishments, have contributed to the Town of Rocky Mountain House.
Each year, this program may honour recipients for achievements in athletics, arts, citizenship or any other area of excellence.
What merits a nomination?
Outstanding Citizenship in any area - the possibilities are endless!
Your nominee could excel in athletics, arts, innovation or community leadership. Their accomplishments should represent the best of Rocky Mountain House.
For example, nominees could...
- Have made a measurable positive contribution to the community, their sport or their field of expertise.
- Have represented Rocky Mountain House at a provincial, national or international level.
- Be a positive role model for humanitarianism, volunteerism or bravery.
- Have reached significant achievements in athleticism, innovation, public service, etc.
- or any other notable achievement!
If your nominee has excelled in environmental sustainability, please consider nominating them for the Martha Kostuch Environmental Stewardship Award.
Awards may not necessarily be presented each year. For more information, please call 403-845-2866.
Nominations are invited from the public. It's easy! simply fill out the following form: