Due to the recent mandates from the Government of Alberta and to align with provincial public health orders, the Credit Union Co-op Aquatic Centre will be closed to the public, effective Sunday, December 13 for a minimum of 4-weeks (extended a further 2-weeks to January 21). Current Pass-holders will have their memberships suspended for the duration of the closure. (Refunds are available on request, please call 403-845-6977).
Regular Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
6:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Saturday - Sunday
12:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Address: 5202 53 Avenue
UPDATE: Winter 2021 Swimming Lessons
Winter Swimming Lessons and JLC will be postponed until the following dates:
Fridays: January 22, 2021 - March 26, 2021
Mondays: January 25, 2021 - March 29, 2021
Tuesdays: January 26, 2021 - March 30, 2021
Wednesdays: January 27, 2021 - March 31, 2021
Thursday: January 28, 2021 - April 1, 2021
It will be determined on a late date whether the lessons run as a group or individual classes, based on the most current covid-19 restrictions.
All the above information is subject to change.
Covid-19 Activity Guidelines:
- Lane Swim Guidance and Bookings - strongly recommending prebook all swims
- Swimming Lessons Protocol- lesson updates please call the pool
Procedures Overview:Pool Pass Memberships
Existing memberships are suspended during the COVID-19 closure.
- All patrons must complete a COVID-19 screening checklist on arrival Check-in/pay at the Pool Front desk
- All patrons must follow directional signage and maintain physical distance
- Changerooms are available but we recommend coming ready for your swim. Leave all valuables at home as lockers are unavailable
- Changerooms are operating on a one-way basis - enter through the Family Changeroom and exit through the Men's & Ladies' rooms.
- Pre-booking is available by phone or email for lane swims and AquaFit. Lane Swim Guidelines and Booking Procedures.
- If you feel unwell, skip your swim!
- View our comprehensive procedures document
Aquatic Centre Hygiene
To protect yourself and others all patrons must adhere to basic hygiene and common-sense before, during, and after your swim, including:
- Washing your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds before and after you swim
- Shower before entering the pool deck
- Using alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available;
- Coughing or sneezing into a tissue or the bend of your arm, not your hand;
- Disposing of any tissues in a lined wastebasket immediately and washing your hands afterward;
- After using equipment or toys place them in the marked disinfection bin
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands; and
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell.