The Aquatic Centre will reopen on Monday, August 31 for lane and drop-in swims. Please read and understand the new procedures in place at the Credit Union Co-op Aquatic Centre before resuming your swims.
Users are responsible for adhering to public health guidance document for swimming pools.
5202 53 Avenue
Front Desk: 403-845-6977
Schedule Line: 403-845-6969
Annual maintenance and capital improvements are underway at the Credit Union Co-op Aquatic Centre. The tentative reopening date is Aug. 31. Phone the Aquatic Centre at 403-845-6977 to enquire about credits or refunds on your pre-paid lessons and passes.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Saturday - Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Aquatic Centre Schedule
Pool Pass Membership Existing memberships were suspended during the COVID-19 closure. All current suspended Pool Pass Memberships will be reactivated on your first visit to the Aquatic Centre or on October 10, whichever comes first.
Swimming lessons resume on October 13, 2020. Registration for Fall 2020 and Winter 2021 opens for Spring 2020 registrants on August 17 and for public on August 31. Register in person or over the phone. View swimming lesson COVID-19 guidelines.
New procedures overview:
- All patrons must complete a COVID-19 screening checklist on arrival
- Check in/pay at the Pool Front desk
- All patrons must follow directional signage and maintain physical distance
- Changerooms are available but we recommend coming ready for your swim. Leave all valuables at home as lockers are unavailable
- Pre-booking is available by phone or email for lane swims. Lane Swim Guidelines and Booking Procedures.
- If you feel unwell, skip your swim!
- View our comprehensive procedures document
Aquatic Centre recommended hygiene:
- Washing your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds before and after you swim
- Shower before entering the pool deck
- Scanning your own membership card
- Using alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
- Coughing or sneezing into a tissue or the bend of your arm, not your hand
- Disposing of any tissues in a lined waste basket immediately and washing your hands afterwards
- After using equipment or toys place them in the marked disinfection bin
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell.