Address: 5202 53 Avenue
Credit Union Co-op Aquatic Centre COVID-19 Protocol
Hours of Operation
October 10, 2020 - December 19, 2020
Monday - Friday 6:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Saturday - Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Users are responsible for adhering to applicable public health guidance document for swimming pools.
Pool Pass Memberships
Existing memberships were suspended during the COVID-19 closure. All current suspended Pool Pass Memberships have been reactivated as of Oct. 10.
Swimming lessons resume on October 13, 2020. Register in person or over the phone. View swimming lesson COVID-19 guidelines.
New procedures overview:
- All patrons must complete a COVID-19 screening checklist on arrival
- Check in/pay at the Pool Front desk
- All patrons must follow directional signage and maintain physical distance
- Changerooms are available but we recommend coming ready for your swim. Leave all valuables at home as lockers are unavailable
- Changerooms are operating on a one-way basis - enter through the Mens & Ladies rooms and exit through the Family room.
- Pre-booking is available by phone or email for lane swims and AquaFit. Lane Swim Guidelines and Booking Procedures.
- If you feel unwell, skip your swim!
- View our comprehensive procedures document
Aquatic Centre Hygiene
To protect yourself and others all patrons must adhere to basic hygiene and common-sense before, during and after your swim, including:
- Washing your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds before and after you swim
- Shower before entering the pool deck
- Using alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available;
- Coughing or sneezing into a tissue or the bend of your arm, not your hand;
- Disposing of any tissues in a lined waste basket immediately and washing your hands afterwards;
- After using equipment or toys place them in the marked disinfection bin
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands; and
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell.