FIRE RESTRICTION IN EFFECT
A Fire Restriction is in effect for the Town of Rocky Mountain House.
As of 1 PM on Friday, May 26, the following are allowed within Town limits:
- Safe wood campfires on private land, including backyard firepits.
- Charcoal briquette barbeques
- Propane/natural gas-powered appliances.
- Open flame oil devices (e.g., turkey deep fryers, tiki torches).
- Indoor wood fires contained within a device with a chimney and spark arrestor.
- All appliances must be CSA approved and used per the manufacturer’s standards.
The use of fireworks and exploding targets are prohibited under this fire restriction.
The fire restriction will remain in effect until conditions improve.